Welcome to Herndon Children’s Center! We are a non-profit organization that for more than 25 years has offered the community a positive, nurturing environment for children to learn, play, and grow.
CONGRATULATIONS to our staff and families for being named a “Top Daycare Center/Preschool” by Northern Virginia Magazine!
- We provide year-round care for ages 3 months to pre-K, offer low student-to-teacher ratios, and employ a highly trained, caring staff.
- We are committed to a developmental, child-centered approach that values individuality, social interaction, and experiential learning.
- We are governed by parent and community-led board of directors that prioritizes excellence in care.
- We follow the federal government schedule for holidays and closures.
- We are proudly accredited by NAEYC
- HCC previously operated as The Federal Children’s Center and was sponsored by the federal government for 23 years. We privatized in 2012.
Now accepting applications with rolling enrollment!